Springtime is here! The best time of the year to visit The Netherlands for its beautiful Dune & Bulb region with the famous attraction the Keukenhof which is one of the world’s most beautiful and greatest flower garden. Keukenhof will be opened from the 23rd of March.
This flower garden has a wonderful and colorful view of many sorts of Dutch flowers. This flower hotspot is accessible for everyone and ensures a beautiful day for the young and elderly. More than 7 million bulbs bloom this spring every day with a spectacular amount of 800 different varieties of tulips. This experience will be unforgettable and worthwhile going to!
Kids can also play with the animals at the farm and have a blast in the maze and playground. The garden stretches an unimaginable size of at least 64 soccer fields, filled with different flower shows, unique artwork, inspirational gardens and weekly events.
Keukenhof is located in the southern-west area of The Netherlands. An overview of the events is shown below:
- 25/03/2017 - 26/03/2017 Keukenhof Music
- 31/03/2017 - 02/04/2017 Dutch Heritage Weekend
- 07/04/2017 - 09/04/2017 Keukenhof Flower market
- 14/04/2017 - 17/04/2017 Fun for Kids
- 22/04/2017 Flower Parade (Bloemencorso)
- 24/04/2017 - 30/04/2017 Keukenhof Dutch Design Week
- 06/05/2017 - 07/05/2017 Food & Flower Festival
- 13/05/2017 - 14/05/2017 Romance at Keukenhof
- 20/05/2017 - 21/05/2017 Flowers & Fashion Festival
The park will be opened daily from March the 23rd until May the 21st starting from 8 AM until 7.30 PM. Tickets are for sale on the website of the Keukenhof with prices starting at € 8,- for kids till the age of 11 and € 16,- for adults.
The bulb are provides you with a lot more than just Keukenhof. Visit the city centre of Amsterdam or The Hague beach for an ultimate Dutch experience. Take your rest at one of our easyHotels which are located about 30 minutes from the bulb area.
Choose your destination in the top menu of this website to book your stay at easyHotel.