- Confirmation: Must I print out my booking reservation / confirmation?
If you have checked-in online, just print you check-in card, sign and bring this along. When checking in, you only have to hand in your check-in card without filling in any additional details.
Otherwise it is advisable to print out your booking reservation for reference and easy check-in at the hotel. If you don’t have a print out of your reservation, please confirm your booking details at the reception desk and provide your indentification.
- Creditcard: Can I make a booking on behalf of another person but pay it with my own credit card?
Yes, you can. In case of fraudulent use of the creditcard however the reservation will be cancelled and the booker will be notified at the given emailaddress.
- Creditcard: What If I do not have a credit card, how can I book anyway?
You can book via our own website www.easyHotelbenelux.com and there you have the possibility to pay with iDeal / Sofort banking or BitCoins.
- Forgot confirmation number: I forgot/lost my confirmation number. How do I find it?
To retrieve your confirmation number, please login to “My Booking” directly to retrieve your confirmation number.
- Forms of payment: What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room?
Please be adviced that you are required to supply a method of payment for all prepaid/non-refundable bookings.
- Group reservation: How do I make a group reservation?
To request a reservation for your group or for more information, please fill out the form on the Corporate Booking page
- Manage my reservation: How do I view, amend or cancel my reservation?
Click here to view, modify, or cancel your reservation.
- Minimum age requirement: What is the minimum age requirement to check in to the room?
You must be 18 years of age with a valid ID to check in to the hotel.
- Minimum length of stay: Is there a minimum of number of nights I must book?
Yes, one night. On days with a high demand, it could happen that there is a minimum length of stay of 2 or more nights. That means that if you would like to stay on e.g. the Saturday, you also have to stay on the Friday or the Sunday night.
- Multiple guest names: If I make a booking for one room for 2 persons, do I need to provide both names?
Per room reservation you can only list one guest name. At least one guest mentioned in the booking needs to be present and able to verify their booking and name with a valid ID upon ckeck-in.
- My booking: How do I view my hotel reservations online?
If you made your reservation on this website, visit our My booking page to lookup your existing reservations by entering signing in with your login and your password.
- Online security: Is your online reservation process secure to protect my personal and credit card information?
The hotel room reservation process through www.easyHotelbenelux.com is safe and secure. Once you enter your personal and credit card information, your online reservation is processed through a secure computer server. The personal information you enter is encrypted to keep it protected while in transit. For more information, refer to our online security certificate.
- Other bookingsites: I booked on a website other than the hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
You need to contact the bookingchannel / website through which you made your reservation in order to request the information you need such as confirmation numbers, changes, etc. In that case your are governed by the Terms & Conditions as mentioned on that site.
- Other name: Can I check in if the booking is in someone else’s name?
Only the person whose name stated in the booking confirmation will be allowed to check in. This will be verified with a valid ID of the person checking in.
- Refunds: Does easyHotel offer refunds?
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds. When you have booked an flexible rate type, you will be charged on the day of arrival or a few days prior, depending on the cancellation terms. After this time, the booking is considered to be a prepaid, non-refundable booking and as with all prepaid/non-refundable booking, we do not refund any monies and you will loose 100% of the reservation value and the room will fall back into the inventory of the hotel, to be sold by the hotel.
- Terms & Conditions: What are the Terms & Conditions (T&C) of booking a room?
Click this link: Terms and Conditions to view the T&C as mentioned on our website.
- Valid ID: Is my ID/passport required at check in?
We do require presentation of a valid government-issued identification at the time of check-in.
Haven’t got your answer yet?
Fill in the form below and we will answer you within 24 hours!