Rooms & rates
- Airconditioning: Are all rooms air conditioned?
Yes, all rooms are air conditioned and can be individually controlled in the room.
- Baby cots: Are baby cots available in the hotel?
Baby cots are not available in the hotel.
- Bathtub: Do you have rooms with a bathtub?
All rooms are equipped with high power showers and do not feature a bathtub.
- Cancel booking: How do I cancel my hotel reservation without a charge?
To cancel your booking without incurring any charge, please contact the hotel at least one day prior to your arrival. You will then be given a cancellation number. Please note that you must be booked on a ’Flexible’ rate type as ’Non Refundable’ rates are prepaid and non-refundable. If you cancel a prepaid/non-refundable rate then you will loose 100% of the reservation value and the room will be released back into inventory to be sold by the hotel.
- Closet: Is there a wardrobe in the room? Can I hang my clothes in the room?
In all the rooms we have provided hangers to hang your clothes. We do not features closets or wardrobes in any of the rooms in order to optimize the use of space.
- Connecting rooms: Do you have connecting rooms?
Unfortunately we do not have connecting rooms in the hotel. You can put in a request for joining rooms or rooms on the same floor, however we are not able to block rooms and therefore cannot guarantee your request.
- Early check-in: Is it possible to check-in earlier?
It is possible to check-in earlier at a charge of € 7,50, however, this depends on availability and cannot be guaranteed. Here goes: first come, first served!
- Extra bed: Does the hotel provide additional or have extra beds available?
Unfortunately the hotel does not have any extra beds available, nor is it possible to place an extra bed in the room, due to size constraints and the fact that the current bed in the room can not be moved.
- Group bookings: Do you offer discounts for a group booking?
For details of the group rates, please contact the hotel by clicking this link: Corporate Booking.
- Hairdryer: Do you have a hairdryer in the rooms?
At the reception you can rent a hairdryer for € 2 per overnight stay. We don’t have standard hairdryers in the hotel rooms.
- Late check-out: Can I sleep late? What is check-out time?
Regular check-out time is 10 am. You can request a late check-out until 13.00 hours at a charge of € 15 per room.
- Number of guests: How many people can stay in one room?
A small double room, twin room, standard room, superior room and disabled room can accommodate a maximum of two adults. A family triple room can accommodate a maximum of three adults. A family quadruple room can accommodate a maximum of four adults. The double beds are 140 or 160 cm wide and the twin/single beds are 80 cm wide..
- Room cleaning: Is the room fully serviced when I check-in?
All rooms are cleaned and made up with one towel per person, cotton sheets, duvet and pillows upon your arrival. An extra room cleaning during your stay is an optional extra and can be arranged for €15 per room cleaning, it’s up to you! When staying for five nights or more, an additional room cleaning is offered free of charge.
- Room rate: Are your hotel rates per room or per person?
The rates charged are per room although the cost may differ slightly for double, triple or quadruple occupancy, based on the city tax per person.
- Room rates: How much are your room rates?
Our room rates are not fixed. On a daily basis we check the prices from the surrounding hotels and adapt our prices accordingly, in order to offer you the best affordable rates at all times. The room rates therefore fluctuate based on demand and availability in the city.
- Room types: What types of rooms are available in the hotel?
The easyHotel has 8 room categories:
1. Small double room (not in all properties)
2. Twin bedded room
3. Standard double room
4. Superior double room (not in all properties)
5. Wheelchair accessible twin bedded or double room
6. Family triple room (1 double and 1 single bed – not in all properties)
7. Family quadruple room (1 double and 2 single beds – not in all properties)
8. Family quintuple (3x single & 1 x double)
All room categories can be booked through our website.
- Safety deposit box: Is there a safety deposit box available at the hotel?
We feature lockers for your luggage in the public area’s of the hotel; unfortunately there are a no safety deposit boxes in the rooms or at the reception.
- Smoking: Do you have non-smoking rooms?
We are a 100% non-smoking hotel and smoking is not allowed in the rooms nor in the public area’s. Outside near the main entrance there are ashtrays installed for your convenience.
- Wheelchair accessible: Do you have special facilities and services available for the disabled guests?
Yes, we have rooms specially equipped for disabled guests in the hotel.
- Towels & toiletries: Are there towels, toilet paper & shampoo in the rooms?
All the rooms are cleaned and made up with one large towel per person, shampoo and toilet paper upon your arrival.
- TV channels: What television channels are available in the rooms?
We have 50 international TV channels filled with news, sports and more in our hotel guest rooms. The WiFi and TV access is free of charge.
- Windows: Can I open the windows?
All rooms feature windows and in order to allow optimal functioning airconditioning and airflow systems, your room is equipped with individual controls and the windows will remain shut.
Haven’t got your answer yet?
Fill in the form below and we will answer you within 24 hours!
Xcentric Hotels B.V., Master Franchise Holder easyHotel Benelux. All rights reserved © | Website By UP Hotel Agency