Dear easyHotel guest,
At easyHotel you are in a safe place, even in this time when the Coronavirus rules the world. Here you can relax, get a breath of fresh air on a rental bike and spend the night. And all this in a hygienic environment. Because the safety of our guests and employees is always our top priority and is now even more so.
One and a half meter society
The Coronavirus has suddenly turned the world into a “one and a half meter society”. easyHotel has adapted to this new situation and has taken measures to receive you safely in this new situation. Hotels are allowed to open according to government and security region guidelines. The food and beverage outlets in the hotels may also be open to hotel guests only. We strictly adhere to those guidelines and even take extra measures where possible. You can read how we do that below. You can be sure that we do everything we can to receive you enthusiastically and safely!
All (regional) guidelines are listed on the website of Koninklijke Horeca Nederland.
easyHotel has taken measures to ensure the safety and health of guests and employees and to minimize the risk of contamination and to prevent the further spread of the virus.
In these uncertain times, we understand that you want to get away for whatever reason, and because of the situation in the world you are not always sure whether you should book. That is why we offer you the opportunity to rebook your booking that you already had during the COVID-19 period free of charge. Please contact us for this. If you want to make a booking for the future now, use our flexible rates, you can cancel or change up to 24 hours before arrival
What we do to ensure your safety
- We follow government guidelines and recommendations.
- All hotels are provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions.
- We ask our guests to adhere to the 1.5 meter distance rule.
- Improved cleaning and hygiene protocols have been implemented.
- Exposed surfaces (door handles, card terminals and lift buttons) and areas (rooms, reception and toilets) are regularly thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- In all public areas there are dispensers with disinfectant hand gel for our guests.
- All counters are equipped with plexiglass splash guards and / or barrier posts and there are also dispensers with disinfectant hand gel.
- We have established procedures on how we deal with sick colleagues.
For security reasons, we only accept payments with Mastercard or Visa Card during the Covid-19 period at the counter. You can also pay with Ideal via our website.
When you are ill
When you have a cold or cough, stay home. Even on the day of arrival you can change your booking free of charge. Please contact the hotel via the help widget on the website and communicate this.
This exchange and cancellation option is only valid on bookings made through our site: https://easyhotelbenelux.com.
- easyHotel Scheveningen and easyHotel Airport Schiphol have a separate dining area. You can use that.
- At easyHotel Airport Schiphol you can also use our Grab & Go.
- A bicycle can be hired at any easyHotel for a much-needed breath of fresh air.
Check-in – check out
- You can check in from 3 p.m. Do you want to come earlier? If the room is available, you can check in from 12 noon for a fee of € 7.50. If there is no room available, you can use the lockers for € 4 for a maximum period of 24 hours.
- If you arrive at the hotel before 12:00, you can also use the lockers for € 4 for a maximum period of 24 hours.
- You can check out until 10:00 in the morning. Do you want to sleep late? Then book a late check-out at the reception for € 15 per room. You then only have to check out at 1 p.m.
- Would you like to leave your luggage with us after check-out? Then you can use the lockers for € 4 for a maximum period of 24 hours.
The following easyHotels are open in the Netherlands:
- Amsterdam City Centre
- Amsterdam Arena Boulevard
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- Amsterdam Zaandam
- Den Haag
EasyHotel Brussel is open in Belgium.